House TV Episode: Bombshells  » TV  »
2.5
  • I think the best part, for me at least, is when she breaks up with him at the end
  • However, I don't think they really fit this episode as well as the writers were hoping they would

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: When Cuddy finds blood in her urine, she goes in for tests and discovers she might be dying from kidney cancer. This leads her to re-evaluate her relationship with House (through dreams) when he avoids being with her rather than be there to share her pain.

What I liked about this episode: I think the best part, for me at least, is when she breaks up with him at the

end.

As I have said before, their relationship was starting to ruin this series and I’m glad it might finally be over (or, at least I hope it is).

I wasn’t a huge fan of the dream sequences (more on that in a minute).

But that part with House fighting zombies (played by the other doctors on his team) was actually pretty fun to watch.

It was like a bizarre video ...

• game, especially when his cane kept turning into a variety of weapons.

What I didn’t like about this episode: The dream sequences were good by themselves.

However, I don’t think they really fit this episode as well as the writers were hoping they would.

This was a pretty dramatic episode because there was a chance Cuddy was dying.

But, the bizarre dreams made it a bit too upbeat at times.

I

also think the doctors were a bit stupid when it came to their patient this week.

You saw the video where he explodes a pipe bomb feet from himself and did not check him for shrapnel wounds?

My Final Opinion: This episode actually wasn’t too terrible.

But, I think it woudl have been much better if they would have spent more time focusing on the actual case they had and less time with those complex dream sequences.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1010031441890431/k2311a0310/3.10.11