Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This is my favourite scent in the Tommy Hilfiger range
  • I think this is more a Perfume aimed for the teenage market and if rumours are right then I heard that Tommy created this scent for his daughter which I think she was a teenager when this scent launched all that time ago then perhaps the target market may be right
  • Pretty sweet and when I first used this I thought it reminded me of Bath Salts
  • I would say to try the smaller bottle of this if you have never tried it before as this may end up not being the kind of scent that you go for but I certainly recommend this scent as it is lovely and I haven’t smelt anything else like it

• by leeanne160480

This is my favourite scent in the Tommy Hilfiger range. I’ve been using the scent off and on for about 13 years and although I won’t state that this is my favourite Perfume ever or perhaps this isn’t in my top 10 of Perfumes, it makes a nice change and I just get a bottle of this now and again.

I think this is more a Perfume aimed for the teenage market and if rumours are right then I heard that Tommy created this scent for his daughter which I think she was a teenager when this scent launched all that time ago then perhaps the target market may be right. Then again if you like the scent of something then surely it doesn’t matter what age you are.

Prise wise

this still seems to keep it’s price even after all these years. This comes in a 100ml, 50ml and 30ml bottle. As usual I tend to buy most of my Perfumes from the same website I’ve been using for years. Their prices are pretty good. The recommended retail price for the 100ml bottle is £42 but this site sells it for £37 currently, the 50ml is recommended at £30 but sells for £25 and the 30ml is recommended at £24 but is currently for sale at only £11.55 – may have to buy a small bottle of this! As usual the larger the bottle you buy, the cheaper it works out.

The bottle and box look alright and don’t seem to have changed over the years. The box is a ...

• white box with the branding in silver lettering and a little splash of colouring on the front in a little coloured in box. The bottle looks alright. It is pretty angular and has point bits all round the bottle. The lid is a silver lid and it all looks alright. A bit nicer than other bottles but not all that fancy really.

So how does this smell? Pretty sweet and when I first used this I thought it reminded me of Bath Salts. The odd thing is that this scent is described as having lots of florals in it, but although I’m sure I can smell florals, it just seems overly sweet. It is nice and sparkling as well and there seems to be a fruit influence through here as

well. The notes that are in here are stated as being black currant, mandarin, spearmint, cedar, apple blossom, jasmine, violet, oakmoss and sandalwood. So lots of heavier scents in here and a good amount of fruity scents but can I smell them? I don’t feel that I can.

After spraying this and it warming to your skin when it dries it doesn’t seem overly strong, but the scent does linger well as well.

A really nice scent from a great designer. I would say to try the smaller bottle of this if you have never tried it before as this may end up not being the kind of scent that you go for but I certainly recommend this scent as it is lovely and I haven’t smelt anything else like it.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610031441420331/k2311a0310/3.10.11