Pajama Jeans  » Clothes  »
1.5
  • They cost $39.95 and will arrive in about a week and a half
  • At first, I thought that this was a very cool and neat thing to have

• by MisterTickle

This Pajama Jeans by As Seen On TV is a complete waste of money. They cost $39.95 and will arrive in about a week and a half. At first, I thought that this was a very cool and neat thing to have. However, I am now having second doubts. To start off with, what are Pajama Jeans? I think that the name is pretty obvious. These are pajamas with the texture, color, style, and effects that jeans have. They are dark blue with pockets, pins, and everything that jeans usually have. The effects look pretty real to me,

but they are as soft as pajamas. You can actually wear them to bed. The catchy phrase that got my attention was: “Why give up style and comfort, when you can have both with Pajama Jeans?”. The only things these Pajama Jeans don’t have are buttons and zippers as it will be uncomfortable to wear to bed if there actually are buttons and zippers.

I have to admit that these pajama jeans are “cool”. They are a neat thing to have. In a way, it makes you feel special. However, the price is a bit of a pain ...

• to take in. To me, the Pajama Jeans are a waste of money. It’s true that they deliver comfort and style, but that is the purpose. My purpose is to sleep in them. I really don’t care about style when sleeping in them, especially when no body is looking/ watching me when I am sleeping. Now as I see it, I really do not need this “style” when I sleep. How exactly do I sleep with style? Are Pajama Jeans the answer? I am not about to spend forty bucks for a pair of Pajama Jeans. If these
        Pajama Jeans are five to ten dollars, I would say that they would be a good deal. If I’m going to spend forty dollars on sleep wear, I would want something with better quality.

These pajama jeans start to lose color after going in the wash for a couple of times. The texture/ comfort feeling isn’t as great as when I first got them. If you wash them too regularly, don’t expect them to last very long. From my point of view, these Pajama Jeans are not worth it. To me, they were a total waste of money.

Pajama Jeans

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559031441410431/k2311a039/3.9.11