Sombra Cool Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel  » Medicine  »
  • Though using various hot/ cold therapies did in a great way help me get some relief, the main problem lay in the fact that it sometimes made it just impossible for me to actually use them regularly after a hard day’s work
  • Sombra cool therapy Natural Pain relieving gel indeed proved to be an amazing product
  • Since this gel almost got absorbed into my skin without leaving any traces of greasiness behind- it made it quiet convenient for me to use it on my back (when suffering from severe backaches) without actually having my clothes stained
  • Priced at $9.12, this pain relieving gel has indeed became a vital aid in my medical kit and I now just find myself going for it whenever I experience severe body aches and pains

• by rm002

Standing in my dress shoes for long hours during work often left me in severe pain in my foot, making it just impossible for me to even walk a few steps by the end of the day. Though using various hot/ cold therapies did in a great way help me get some relief, the main problem lay in the fact that it sometimes made it just impossible for me to actually use them regularly after a hard day’s work. This is when my mother suggested that I use this product called Sombra cool therapy Natural Pain relieving gel.

Initially when I was given this product- I didn’t seem to

take it quite seriously and thought of it as just another pain relieving gels which I had used in the past. But last week when my pain almost seemed unbearable and I could see nothing else except this pain relieving gel in front of me- I just hastily took out some of the gel from this jar and applies some on my foot – to help me get some relief.

To my surprise, this pain relieving gel actually wonders on my pain. As I just lay down on my bed after application, I could feel a nice cooling sensation on my skin which almost made me tensed nerves ...

• relax instantly – thus making me feel calm and comfortable. The cooling sensation of this pain reliving gel didn’t in any way cause any kind of irritation on my skin and it almost felt as if this gel was actually dissolving the pain in a rather slowly and steady manner.

Within a few minutes, I could actually pain feel the pain reduced quite considerably. Though some of it still remained, I could actually move around the house in a rather comfortable manner. But what really surprised me about using this product was the fact that using it helped me sleep better all through the night thus

waking up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and of course- with no pain.

Sombra cool therapy Natural Pain relieving gel indeed proved to be an amazing product. Since this gel almost got absorbed into my skin without leaving any traces of greasiness behind- it made it quiet convenient for me to use it on my back (when suffering from severe backaches) without actually having my clothes stained. Priced at $9.12, this pain relieving gel has indeed became a vital aid in my medical kit and I now just find myself going for it whenever I experience severe body aches and pains. A great- thumbs up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 269031441340431/k2311a039/3.9.11