Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Fa ce and Neck  » Cosmetics  »
  • But off late I noticed that fine wrinkles appearing on my the areas like my forehead and neck and also the fact that my skin had started showing signs of dryness which in turn was making it look quite dull and lifeless
  • This indeed made it quite convenient for me to actually use it in the night without actually feeling uncomfortable or having my pillow covers stained in the morning
  • But since it was too early to actually decide about the effectiveness of this product, I waited patiently for some more time to experience some positive results

• by rm002

I am a total beauty conscious person and always love keep my skin healthy and beautiful. But off late I noticed that fine wrinkles appearing on my the areas like my forehead and neck and also the fact that my skin had started showing signs of dryness which in turn was making it look quite dull and lifeless. This is when I realized that my skin needed something ‘extra’ than my normal skin routine in order to actually help keep it in good condition.

So after having scrutinizing various anti aging- creams available in the market- I zeroed in on this product called – Olay total effects Night

Firming cream for face and neck. The fact that this cream seemed to attack the same problematic areas as mine- made it easy for me to actually buy this product.

Using this firming cream on my skin for the first time didn’t make t feel any different than the other moisturizing creams I had used so far. This cream did have a nice pleasant smell to it and smoothened rather quickly all over my neck and fact within a few seconds. The good thing about this night cream was the fact that this cream actually got absorbed into my skin making my skin feel instantly calm ...

• and soothed. This indeed made it quite convenient for me to actually use it in the night without actually feeling uncomfortable or having my pillow covers stained in the morning.

After my first application, when I woke up the next day- I actually found my skin feel softer and smoother. But since it was too early to actually decide about the effectiveness of this product, I waited patiently for some more time to experience some positive results. After using it for about a month- the outcome of using this night cream indeed did make feel quite satisfied and pleased.

I noticed that using this cream had indeed giving

a nice radiant glow to my face- which indeed made my skin look quite young and beautiful. Apart from improving the surface dullness, this cream actually evened out the skin tone- making my skin appear young. But I must admit that though this cream did help in lightening out the fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead and neck, it did not help in completely wiping away from the surface of my skin.

Priced at $16.50, Olay total effects Night Firming cream for face and neck proves to be a perfect aid to help take care of your mature skin – right in the comfort of your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441330431/k2311a039/3.9.11