Wet & Wild Thick Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am also very impressed with the fact that I can get it for under three dollars, often even under two dollars, making it the most reasonable mascara out there
  • I like picking up a few inexpensive mascaras to keep around because it's the one item I consider a make up essential
  • The down side of Wet & Wild Mascara is that I don't get the curl that I can with other bigger brands that cost upwards of $6

• by Lacy Pearl

I am a bit of a penny pincher to say the least and this always comes into play when I’m looking into getting more cosmetics. I have a hard time spending ten dollars on something that won’t last too long, and is only to make me feel better about the way I look.

Because of this I have started using Wet & Wild when it comes to a lot of make up.

The good side of Wet & Wild Mascara is that it

doesn’t clump like some cheap brands can, and I haven’t found that it runs any more than typical mascara.

I am also very impressed with the fact that I can get it for under three dollars, often even under two dollars, making it the most reasonable mascara out there.

The other major bonus is that I do see my lashes darken and separate.

I like picking up a few inexpensive mascaras to keep around because it’s the one item I consider a ...

• make up essential.

I also think it’s very important not to keep a mascara around more than three months because it’s crucial not to mess around with eye infections.

Because of their inexpensiveness I never wince when I toss one out and replace it.

The down side of Wet & Wild Mascara is that I don’t get the curl that I can with other bigger brands that cost upwards of $6.

These costly brands I always see a big difference in the

amount of lash I get when I use them.

I even use two or three coats with Wet & Wild and still don’t clump, but still don’t see the super lash that I do with other top brands.

For now I like to keep a Wet & Wild Mascara on hand in case I want to freshen up, or apply make-up later in the day.

I also keep the better stuff at home and use it when I’m really trying to get a good face on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441260431/k2311a039/3.9.11