Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • First let me just say, pulling it off didn't hurt as I thought it may

• by Lacy Pearl

I have been lucky most my life with having both fair skin and freckles to hide any blemishes I might end up with. Because of this I haven’t had to invest in a lot of skin care or acne creams. Recently I have been dismayed to notice tons of black speckles on the bridge and creases of my nose.

Black heads trying to hide among my freckles. I tried a few different creams and pore minimizing items to find no change.

I had a friend suggest Biore Deep Cleansing Pore

Strips, so I headed out to the store to try a box. Luckily they weren’t very price, under seven dollars for a box of ten, so they fit into what I was willing to spend to try to remove these specks.

I also was very happy at how easy they were to use. After I had washed my face I placed a strip over my still wet notice and waited fifteen minutes.

What was most shocking was what was uncovered when the strip was removed. First let me just say,

• pulling it off didn’t hurt as I thought it may.

Next, I was shocked at the gross little mountains of gunk that had been removed from my pores. I couldn’t help but study the little strip of paper and stare at the slivers wondering how in the world I would have removed them without this magical little sheet of paper.

I don’t think I would have been able to. Last I was very happy to see that my nose no longer held the black specks in the creases next to my

cheeks.

I used another the very next day with the same positive results. I was worried my skin might get irritated from back to back use, but it didn’t.

I am waiting a few days before using it again to attempt to clean up the tip of my nose. I’m sure they wouldn’t have to be used so often if a better skin regimen had been kept by me, but for now I will see where it leads.

This won’t be my first box of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441250431/k2311a039/3.9.11