China Glaze Poolside Towel Boy Toy Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now I love attention, whether it's on my face, or fingernails
  • It's nice to be noticed and commented on- (positively
  • Although it was a really bright neon blue, I think it really complimented my olive skin tone
  • But I put on 2 coats, because I like to ensure the color is set in, and it looks matte

• by Kim

This is a really bright and bold nail polish, you really have to have the right personality in order to wear this nail polish, it’s just that loud and attention seeking! Now I love attention, whether it’s on my face, or fingernails! It’s nice to be noticed and commented on- (positively!) So when I saw this color of nail polish when I was browsing through the beauty supply store, I said wow! That’s bright! I quickly went over to check it out, and I was not surprised at all when it turned out to be by China Glaze! A lot of the

brands in my nail polish collection are by China Glaze, OPI or something else. It did take me a lot of back and forth deciding on whether or not I should purchase the nail polish, because I didn’t want to waste my money on something I didn’t plan on wearing! When I tell you this color is really vibrant and loud, it really is! Now I wouldn’t want the center of attention to be my nails, but it’s nice for it to be noticed. Then I came to the conclusion that I didn’t have to use it solely on my fingers, I could use it for designs, etc! So after coming up with that solution, I purchased China Glaze’s Towel Boy Toy polish for $5.00, which is pretty average when purchasing China Glaze nail polishes!

When I tried this nail polish, I was really happy that I purchased it, because it actually looked nice on my nails! Although it was a really bright neon blue, I think it really complimented my olive skin tone! The name of this is Towel Boy Toy, which reminds me of being in a recreation or park pool, and being by the poolside. Funny I say that, because this nail ...

• China Glaze Poolside Towel Boy Toy Nail Polish
      polish is actually in China Glaze’s poolside collection. The color of it really reminds me of the water, which is vivacious and peppy! The application was nice and smooth, which I love about China Glaze’s nail polishes, because I know I can rely on them when it comes to quality, I get nothing but the best! It only took 1 coat of this nail polish to get the color on the bottle, so yes, this is pretty opaque and bold! But I put on 2 coats, because I like to ensure the color is set in, and it looks matte. Now I
      don’t plan on wearing this as an everyday type of nail polish, I think it’s just a tad bit too much for me, and it won’t go well with the school and working setting I’m constantly at. But for sure, during the Summer when I go to the pool or beach with friends, this color will be on my fingernails or toenails! It will be perfect for the occasion. Great for Summer time fun!

I really like China Glaze’s Towel Boy Toy nail polish, it’s a beautiful lively color, that is sure to catch a lot of people’s attention! Perfect for the warmer seasons, and for a good price!

Norohanta says :

re : But I put on 2 coats, because I like to ensure the color is set in, and it looks matte
I don’t like the color, it’s too blue

Norohanta says :

yes, that way we can improve the work we have done and also know what others have thought

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441210431/k2311a039/3.9.11