Powerhouse Odor Neutralizer 3 in 1 Chamomile Lavender Scent  » Housewares  »
  • I thought it would be cool to have a fabric refresher that doubles as an air freshener
  • Though the spray smells pretty good, I was disappointed that the scent did not linger for longer than twenty minutes at a time
  • I think that this is a decent fabric and air refresher for a dollar

• by adrean_j

I hate having to deal with odors around my house. I do everything I possibly can to keep my home smelling good. I have to work on keeping my home fresh, because my husband and I both smoke. The curtains and walls seem to really hold cigarettes smoke, as well as the couches and the carpet. Though I am a smoker, I do not necessarily like the scent of cigarette smoke and neither does my husband. We also do not like to have people over and that is the first thing that they smell. I went into a local dollar store and found the Powerhouse Odor Neutralizer 3 in 1 in Chamomile Lavender Scent for only a dollar. This odor neutralizer was supposed to work

on fabric, carpet, and in the air. I thought it would be cool to have a fabric refresher that doubles as an air freshener. The bottle was easy to hold and comfortable to grip. I could spray it with ease, and the nozzle did not give me much resistance.

The chamomile lavender scent was delightful, but a little bit on the strong side. If you like lavender, this is the product for you. The scent is a bit overbearing when I initially spray it. Eventually the scent settles, and leaves a light lingering lavender chamomile scent. The spray is very wet and thick, so it is something that has to settle in the fabric. It can leave the couch wet for about ten minutes before ...

• I could sit on it. It also falls very quickly when I spray it in the air, so I have to be careful not to walk into it. Though the spray smells pretty good, I was disappointed that the scent did not linger for longer than twenty minutes at a time. The scent stays in fabrics longer than it does in the air. I sprayed down my curtains and my carpets, and thought that it made my room smell clean. I could no longer smell the cigarette smoke that was haunting my nose for a couple of days.

I think that this is a decent fabric and air refresher for a dollar. The bottle does not last very long, because I have to spray it

often. Nevertheless, it is still pretty good for that price. The lavender kind of drowns out the chamomile, but both scents are apparent. I would buy this product again, but only for fabrics. I think other air fresheners and carpet fresheners for a dollar work better in those areas. I would recommend it to those who are not fighting very strong odors, because I think it will work extremely well. I don’t think that avid Febreeze users would think that this product is worth the time. I personally am not in love with Febreeze, but do think it is better than this product. Considering that the Powerhouse odor neutralizer is great on all fabrics like curtains, furniture, and bedding; I would suggest giving it a try.

seth says :

re : I thought it would be cool to have a fabric refresher that doubles as an air freshener
    as a plumber when we need a good odor nuetrilizer we go with stuff called Odor Ban, or the old trusty OZIUM bootle, best nuetralizers i have used in life last 4-5 times longer than others (lysol, air wick, and etc.) just cant beat those 2s’ effectiveness. may be more $ a bottle but a pass through house will get rid of smells till u make new ones. some smaller bottle last me 2x as long as powerhouse odor nuetralizer maybe only a $ 1 but rather not have to spray every 20-30mins. ozium only one i no to cover up all smoke, (cigs, fire, wacky tobacky), andu cant smell not just mask but eliminat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539031441160431/k2311a039/3.9.11