Swisspers Supreme Cotton Round Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like them because they can absorb a lot of makeup remover and help me remove makeup gently from my eyes without making them all red and irritated
  • The best way I find to use these round cotton pads to remove makeup is by taking the makeup remover and pouring some out onto a cotton round pad
  • I would recommend them to anyone to have on hand because they have come in handy for me

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite cotton pads to use to help remove eye makeup from my eyes are the Swisspers Supreme Cotton Round Pads. They are super soft and made from pure cotton. I like them because they can absorb a lot of makeup remover and help me remove makeup gently from my eyes without making them all red and irritated.

a cotton round pad. Then I simply take the cotton pad with the remover on it and start gently wiping off makeup off until it is all off. Sometimes I end up using more pads to remove my makeup but that is okay with me.

I do find that these cotton pads help me remove my heavy lipstick from my lips gently and effectively when I use them with a moisturizer or makeup remover. I even use these cotton pads to help cleanse blush and foundation off my face as well. They even are excellent little cotton pads to remove heavy stuck on nail polish with as well. I even like to use them to help remove removable tattoo stickers from my skin by pouring rubbing alcohol onto the cotton pad and than gently rubbing the stickery tattoo off.

I have also used these cotton pads to help cleanse wounds, cuts, scrapes and slices. They absorb blood very well. They even help apply ...

• Swisspers Supreme Cotton Round Pads
      antibiotic creams very well also. I even like to pour green tea on them and use them as eye mask to help soothe my eyes and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It even helps relieve puffiness and redness because the cotton pads hold the green tea in them very well. Sometimes I like to use coffee instead on the cotton pads to help make an eye mask to help wake up my eyes so they don’t look so sleepy appearing.

I do think these cotton pads are affordable and worth having on hand. They can be used for several different purposes and I feel it is a quality product to use for removing makeup, cleansing skin and open wounds. I would recommend them to anyone to have on hand because they have come in handy for me. I do hope those of you who use this cotton pads like the way they remove makeup and cleanse the skin and wounds safely and effectively.

Debra Grady says :

re : I would recommend them to anyone to have on hand because they have come in handy for me
I enjoy using these because they are gentle on the skin and do not tear easily when cleaning the skin. They are a very good quality and will definitley be using them now and in the future

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441130431/k2311a039/3.9.11