Dickinson’s Cleansing Astringent Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using witch hazel to cleanse and refresh my face, but I am always running out of cotton balls
  • I like these ingredients because they also help prevent my face from breaking out with blemishes and becoming to oily which I really like
  • I would recommend them to anyone with any type of skin to help keep skin looking and feelings it best

• by Soleil Robins

I love using witch hazel to cleanse and refresh my face, but I am always running out of cotton balls. So, I recently picked up a package of the Dickinson’s Cleansing Astringent Towelettes. The towelettes are moistened with witch hazel so I have no need for my cotton balls. So far I have to say I actually like the astringent towelettes and they do, do a good job with refreshing and getting my skin cleaned deep down inside my pores.

The astringent towelettes come in a yellow box with 20 good sized towelettes in them. The towelettes are moistened so you don’t have

to use water which is what I really like. The natural soothing and cleansing ingredients in these towelettes are aloe, witch hazel, and sodium benzoate. I like these ingredients because they also help prevent my face from breaking out with blemishes and becoming to oily which I really like. I also find the towelettes are effective for removing my eye makeup which is really nice. I have even used it to help wipe the lipstick of my lips too and to help get the deep down dirt stuck in my pores. I have even found they prevent black heads. My complexion is a ...

• lot clear and my skin tone is more even which I really like. I have even been able to skip on the foundation when using these towelettes.

The first thing I do before using these witch hazel towelettes is wash my face with my daily facial cleanser. Then I take one of the towelettes and open it up all the way and wipe my face down in upward motions and sometimes in circular motions to help remove dead skin cells. The towelettes don’t have a strong fragrance to them at all and do not irritate my skin. They do not sting or burn

either which I really, really like.

I do find the towelettes to be affordable and worth using to help refresh and cleanse my face now. I would recommend them to anyone with any type of skin to help keep skin looking and feelings it best. These towelettes are even great to use to help soothe hemorrhoids, cuts, scrapes, and rashes. I feel they have multipurpose uses and I love that about this skin care product. Plus it is made from completely natural ingredients that are safe to use on my skin and safe for the environment. I am all about environmentally friendly products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031441040431/k2311a039/3.9.11