Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was never a fan of lips that are too bright or dark, since I think they make look like I am trying to look older instead of sophisticated and sexy

• by notebooker

After I read about some rave reviews of nude lipstick, I became interested in trying it out on my own. I was never a fan of lips that are too bright or dark, since I think they make look like I am trying to look older instead of sophisticated and sexy.

At our local beauty store, however, I had a hard time finding a lipstick with a nude shade. This was the only one that was available, so I immediately bought it.

I tried it on my lips then put some of

my lip gloss over it because it felt a little dry. Unlike other lipsticks I have tried, this one did not seem to have a moisturizing or softening effect on my lips and instead made it feel hard or crusty, especially when exposed to wind. However, I did not like the glossy look with it, because I wanted my lips to look matte and nude in the first place. I wish they just put in some moisturizer so I did not have to use lip gloss over it. Of course,

• I have no idea if the product has been with the beauty store for a long time already and it had dried up because of being in storage, which is really possible since there probably aren’t a lot of people using nude lipstick in my city.

The shade, however, of Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick, was great on my skin, and for this I have to give them some credit. My skin has a yellowish tone to it, and the slightly bright shade of nude that Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick has works

perfectly with it. I think, however, that this is a somewhat reason to keep on using this product since I am sure that there are other brands which offer a similar shade.

I was not totally satisfied with this product, and I will keep looking for a better nude lipstick that is softer on the lips and has a similar shade with this. I guess, however, that if you are fine with layering gloss over a drying lipstick because the shade is really nice anyway, then this might be for you.

Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031440800331/k2311a039/3.9.11