Sobe Life Water
  • Also I like to pour a whole bottle of Life Water into a pitcher and mix a club soda and a splash of lemon, then half freeze

• by lisastar

I first started drinking Sobe Life water as an alternative to help break the habit of drinking to much coffee and soda. Now I have mostly eliminated soda for Sobe. I do miss all that yummy soda, but the zero calories, no artificial sweeteners Sobe Life Water has versus soda, well; there is no comparison between the two.

Sobe uses natural fruit extracts to sweeten and flavor the water, so I am not drinking just plain water. Water is ok to

drink but there is no flavor not like Sobe Life water has. There are several flavors to choose from, but I really like the Acai Fruit Punch and Pomegranate Cherry. The Pomegranate has added energy enhancers like ginseng and Taurine to give me a little extra zip in the day when I need it. Each flavor has an assortment of vitamins mixed in nicely, and I can hardly taste any sort of vitamin flavor at all. Well the Fruit ...

• Punch has a slightly higher vitamin taste but very minimal.

If I forget to take a vitamin even Vita Craves, I am still partially covered simply by drinking a bottle of Sobe Life water. They taste much better very cold and even better half frozen, slushy. Also I like to pour a whole bottle of Life Water into a pitcher and mix a club soda and a splash of lemon, then half freeze. Sometimes I spoil the zero calorie benefit

and also add in a bottle of pure pomegranate juice or smoothie.

I never have to worry about flavor overload since the overall taste is water with an added natural flavor and vitamins, so I can still drink Sobe Life Water even when exercising in my house or on a hot, sweltering summer day. I spend about $1.50 a bottle at my local grocery store which is the same price as a soda so I don’t mind paying the price.

Sobe Life Water

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279031440740331/k2311a039/3.9.11