Shea Body Butter by The Body Shop
  • I would like to buy other products with Shea butter, unfortunately nobody imports pure Shea butter in my location
  • Unfortunately, there is no pure Shea around so the body butter by Body Shop is the best product for me right now

• by messy hair girl

I started using Shea Body Butter by The Body Shop about a year ago. Before that I used Passion Fruit and Raspberry Body Butter also by The Body Shop. I must say that Shea Body Butter is so much better. I use the body butter on my knees, elbows, as a regular lotion and on my face when the weather is particularly dry.

Using Shea Body Butter on my face is

what makes it better than all the other Body Shop Body Butters. Because Shea does not sting the eyes or make leaves a bitter taste when I accidentally lick my lips. It’s a more versatile product.

Early last year, I moved to live in an high altitude area where the air is thinner. It’s windy all the time and cold. It’s so dry! Shea Body Butter has been a Godsend for my ...

• skin. I’ve been using it on my face, because that is how dry it is here and I am glad to say it does not cause pimples. It feels sticky on the face but if I do not want to get wind burns or cold burns the only alternative is Petroleum Jelly which is so much more sticky.

Shea butter, unlike the other body butter by Body Shop also does not smell

as fruity or sweet. It smells a bit like Vanilla. Very light. It won’t over power everybody within 5 feet of you. I would like to buy other products with Shea butter, unfortunately nobody imports pure Shea butter in my location. I read that Shea butter is best when pure. Unfortunately, there is no pure Shea around so the body butter by Body Shop is the best product for me right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031440670331/k2311a039/3.9.11