Hair & Care Silk-n-Shine
  • So I thought of trying Hair & Care Silk-n-Shine on my hair

• by Swati

Though I have short hair yet they are wavy and curly which makes them dry and prone to getting tangled. Moreover constant exposure to sunlight and dirt has made my hair coarse and dry. So I thought of trying Hair & Care Silk-n-Shine on my hair.

It is said to work great for normal to dry hair. Hair & Care Silk-n-Shine is a post wash potion that is applied to hair and it gives them a silky sheen and

softness.

The content has a very light fruity smell, but it evaporates after a while so its more like applying somewhat thick water to hair. It should be applied in minimum quantity because applying more of it might make your hair look oily and will attract dirt.

However it is a good product for those who are tired of combing their hair again and again to get rid of tangles. I apply it post wash when my hair is ...

• a little damp, it makes sure that the product is evenly distributed when I comb my hair again.

I would suggest that before applying it make sure that you evenly spread it on your palm by rubbing it between hands so that a bulk of it is not left in any portion of hair. Also potion should be applied on the hair and not on the roots of the hair.

I wouldn’t suggest it to those who have oily

hair but this product is saviour for the ones who are entangled between dry and curly hair. Silk-n-Shine comes at an affordable price of Rs 80/- for 50 mL.

This product comes handy when I have to get a glossy sheen on hair just before going to a party. When applied in a little amount it gives a soft touch and a natural shine to hair.

This is a potion that contains fruit vitamins so it treats hair in a healthy way.

Shilpi Rajput says :

is silk-n-shilpi contain egg or egg product?

Galega says :

Hair and Care Silk - n - Shine doesn’t contain egg or anything derived from egg. It is primarily sold in India, and as per government regulation it is mandatory to inform the user (by way of red square pic on the pack) that the product contains egg.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031440660331/k2311a039/3.9.11