LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has definitely lived up to all of the hype and even exceeded my expectations
  • The thing I love most about the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser is how smooth it leaves my skin
  • I am very impressed by the results I have gotten from the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser
  • I would even consider replacing most of my acne washes with this one product
  • I will definitely continue to use it and I highly recommend this and other LUSH products to anyone looking into the line

• by Intensify

There has been a lot of hype about LUSH products in the beauty world recently. I have tried a few of the products from their line and have been satisfied with the results, so when I heard about the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser, I knew that I absolutely had to purchase it. One container of this product costs about twenty dollars. I ordered it online through Amazon. Basically, the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser is exactly what it sounds like: a cleansing scrub for the skin. I have fallen in love with this product. It has definitely lived up to all of the hype and

even exceeded my expectations.

The thing I love most about the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser is how smooth it leaves my skin. It must take out all of the impurities as well as any of the dead skin cells that are on the surface of the skin because it leaves my skin feeling noticeably more soft and smooth. This even makes all of the products that I use afterwards absorb into the skin better. I use this not only on my face but also on other parts of my body as well, including my legs and arms. I was having breakouts of acne along my ...

• jaw line and even on my neck and this practically eliminated those breakouts and left my skin not only clear but also smooth. I am very impressed by the results I have gotten from the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser. My skin looks healthier and more refreshed after using this scrub. I love the smell of this product as well. I also love that this one jar of product seems to be lasting me a pretty long time. I am definitely getting the bang for the buck. I love using this product right before bed and waking up to soft, clear skin. I would even
        consider replacing most of my acne washes with this one product. That is how effective it has been.

Overall, I have to give the LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser a rating of a 10 out of 10. I can think of nothing negative to say about this cleansing scrub. It has transformed my skin. It is just as good as any acne wash. In fact, it is even better because it can be used on all parts of the body. I will definitely continue to use it and I highly recommend this and other LUSH products to anyone looking into the line. You will not regret it!

LUSH Ocean Salt Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031440450831/k2311a038/3.8.11