Freedom Glow Beauty Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, one of the prettiest looks on a girl is a very natural look with a subtle, healthy glow
  • To start with, I love that this product is made out of completely organic ingredients
  • There are so many things I like about this product
  • That's definitely got something to do with it being in balm form but I was pleasantly surprised when my lips went from being chapped to beautifully colored and super moist
  • One stick of the Freedom Glow Beauty Balm retails for $34 plus tax, but I still highly recommend it

• by Intensify

In my opinion, one of the prettiest looks on a girl is a very natural look with a subtle, healthy glow. I tend to purchase products that give a very beautiful glow without giving away the fact that the person is actually wearing makeup. That is what led me to purchase the Freedom Glow Beauty Balm. It was recommended to me by a makeup artist who says she absolutely swears by it. I purchased it by ordering online through Amazon.com. I received the product about a week ago and have been using it daily ever since. I am so happy with the way it makes me look.

To start with, I love that this product is made out of completely organic ingredients. It is

natural and good for my skin. It doesn’t cause any irritation whatsoever. Not only did the manufacturers take care to make this of good ingredients, but they also made a high quality product. This balm can be used on the face as well as the lips. I have been using it to color my lips and as blush on my cheeks. This is like getting two products in one which is never a bad thing. On the cheeks, this balm looks absolutely gorgeous. I have gotten so many compliments on how “healthy” I look while just wearing this one product with a little bit of concealer. I have never felt so comfortable wearing so little makeup! That’s definitely a confidence booster.

There are so ...

• many things I like about this product. One of them is the packaging. The balm comes in retractable stick form. This is perfect for someone like me who is always on the go. I am so glad that this isn’t a powder in a tin or some sort of liquid or gel that could get messy. I also love that I can see exactly how much product I have used.

Another great thing about this product is that it is extremely moisturizing. That’s definitely got something to do with it being in balm form but I was pleasantly surprised when my lips went from being chapped to beautifully colored and super moist. This balm even has great staying power. I did not have to

obsessively touch up my lips throughout the day. I was a bit skeptical about using this balm on my cheeks because I thought it might make my cheeks oily (since it is not a powder blush), but it held up well and did not lead to shiny cheeks. Overall, I have to give the Freedom Glow Beauty Balm a rating of a 9 out of 10. It is the perfect way to get that natural, healthy glow without overloading the face with too much product. The only thing I do not like about this product is the price, but that is something that I can get over. One stick of the Freedom Glow Beauty Balm retails for $34 plus tax, but I still highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031440430831/k2311a038/3.8.11