Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray Primer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I love using primers to prevent my eye shadows from creasing so I decided to make the purchase
  • Another terrible thing about this product is unfortunately the design of the bottle itself
  • I am definitely not getting my money's worth if I have to get rid of half of the amount of product that I pump out each time

• by Intensify

The Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray is basically a primer product meant not only for the eye lids but also for the face. It is targeted to help keep concealer and eye shadow products on for much longer. I love using primers to prevent my eye shadows from creasing so I decided to make the purchase. On the packaging, several wonderful claims are made. After trying this product, I have decided that it is a decent product, but it is not wonderful by any means. I have used better primer products that have been less expensive than this one in the past so I can’t really say

that I am a big fan of the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray Primer.

The reason why I have lukewarm feelings about the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray primer is that it is not that effective as an eye shadow primer. It does increase the staying power of my eye shadow products, but not by very much. It does not have as much staying power as other primer products I have used in the past. It is not significant enough to justify spending this much money. Also, I still did notice a bit of creasing of my eye shadow even when using this product (which is apparently supposed ...

• to prevent creasing). My eyelids got just as oily as they would have if I had not even bothered to use a primer in the first place. I wanted to like this product because I am such a fan of the Benefit Cosmetics line, but this was just disappointing. It did not live up to any of the claims and since it is so expensive, I really expected it to be a higher quality product.

Another terrible thing about this product is unfortunately the design of the bottle itself. The pump on this product dishes out way too much product at a time. The packaging instructs you to

use one pump each time but this is way too much product for any one person to use at a time so what ends up happening is that you waste product each time you use it. I am definitely not getting my money’s worth if I have to get rid of half of the amount of product that I pump out each time. This is so irritating. Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray primer product a rating of a 5 out of 10. It is only an average primer with a poorly designed dispenser. I do not recommend this primer. Go with another brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031440420831/k2311a038/3.8.11