Heeltastic Intensive Heel Repair Therapy  » Health  »
  • Since she too witnessed similar heel problem like mine, using this foot aid seemed to have healed her feet in just 4-5 days
  • When I tried using it for the first time- the first thing that impressed about this product was it ‘easy to use’ feature
  • But I still felt using it in the night ( before retiring to bed) and then wearing a thick cotton socks over it- felt more convenient and also helped deliver effective and successful results

• by rm002

I am one of those unfortunate persons who cannot boast of having beautiful feet. The fact that my heels tend to become dry, rough and cracked if not taken care of regularly- always leaves me at my wits end especially when I want to flaunt of my exclusive foot wear collection to my family and friends. This is why I always kept looking for a product that would help fill my cracks quickly rather than having to wait patiently for about a fortnight of regular application of various foot creams and lotions to actually help deliver some positive results.

This is when my sister suggested

that I use this foot balm called Heeltastic intensive heel repair therapy. Since she too witnessed similar heel problem like mine, using this foot aid seemed to have healed her feet in just 4-5 days. This in fact proved to be a great incentive for me to actually go and get this product as soon as possible.

When I tried using it for the first time- the first thing that impressed about this product was it ‘easy to use’ feature. This foot care aid could actually be used like a –‘roll on’ without actually getting my hands feeling slimy ...

• and slippery. Rolling this foot balm on my heels for a few seconds- just helped in getting the formula in to the surface on the skin without leaving any traces of greasiness or oiliness behind. I was in fact quite thrilled.

What was even more surprising was the fact that the results I encountered in just three days. In just three days, I could actually see all my heels fill up giving a nice even and smooth appearance to me feet. My skin had become quite soft and smooth- making my feet looks just beautiful and young.

Priced at $8.05, Heeltastic intensive heel repair therapy

worked just wonderfully for my feet. Apart from being compact and portable, the good thing about this product was the fact that I could use easily even during the day with my shoes on. But I still felt using it in the night ( before retiring to bed) and then wearing a thick cotton socks over it- felt more convenient and also helped deliver effective and successful results. The only thing that I really hated about this product was its ‘awful smell’. I always wished that had this product had a nice pleasant smell- this product would have been just a ‘perfect’ foot care for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348031440350831/k2311a038/3.8.11