Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave in Split End Protector Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The treatment is made with nourishing ingredients I like such as raspberries, silk proteins, vitamins, minerals, dimethicone, and fragrance

• by Soleil Robins

My hair has had lots of split ends caused by the dried out air of winter and me over brushing and styling it. One of the hair care products I have been using to help nourish and treat my split ends is the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave in Split End Protector Treatment. So far it has really helped repair my split ends and make me hair smell so good while doing it.

This split end hair treatment comes in this awesome red bottle with a hand pump so it is very easy for me to get the split end

treatment out of. There is also 6 fluid ounces of hair protector treatment in the bottle which I absolutely love. One bottle last a very long time because a little bit of the split end treatment goes along ways. The split end treatments is this whitish creamy leave in conditioner with a strong florally sweet scent that I find very pleasant. The treatment is made with nourishing ingredients I like such as raspberries, silk proteins, vitamins, minerals, dimethicone, and fragrance. This ingredients are what protect my split ends and help soften them back up so my hair is smooth and shiny ...

• again. There are however several unnatural ingredients in this hair treatment as well for those of you who are worried about them.

Anyways, the way I have been using this split end hair treatment crème is by taking a dime sized amount of it and sometimes even less and massaging it into my roots and ends of my freshly cleaned dampened hair. The reason I apply this split end treatment crème when my hair is damp is because it absorbs better into my hair and ends and doesn’t goes my hair to be greasy or weighed down. Once I have

the treatment in my hair I blow dry and style my hair as I usually do. After my hair is a lot smoother and silkier without tons of split ends which I really like. However, I have been using this hair treatment every day for the last 2 months. The first week I didn’t really notice a difference, but by the second week I did notice a difference in the way my hair looked and felt. I do like this split end treatment crème and I do plan on using more of it throughout the winter because it is affordable and effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031440240831/k2311a038/3.8.11