DG Health Added Strength Headache Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • A few days ago I found myself searching for a pill to ease my pain
  • I went into a Dollar General that I often frequent and scanned the shelves, until I decided to buy some Excedrin tablets
  • I then noticed a similar product on the shelf for a dollar cheaper, and it contained more tablets
  • I bought the DG Health Added Strength Headache Relief Tablets for a little over two dollars
  • I would also recommend it to anyone looking for a quality NSAID medication

• by adrean_j

A few days ago I found myself searching for a pill to ease my pain. I went into a Dollar General that I often frequent and scanned the shelves, until I decided to buy some Excedrin tablets. I then noticed a similar product on the shelf for a dollar cheaper, and it contained more tablets. I bought the DG Health Added Strength Headache Relief Tablets for a little over two dollars. There were 100 tablets in this bottle, which makes it a great bargain. These tablets are

considered to be a NSAID medication and contain acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine. I figured this would be perfect for the pain in my hand, especially because I was feeling some tension and a little swelling. The bottle was a big green bottle and not something that you want to try to travel with. The pop cap is fairly easy to open when the arrows are aligned. Because of this I would keep this medicine far away from children. The tablets are white and round. They looked quite bulky but still simple enough to swallow.

The pills were not the most comfortable to swallow, and felt kind of obstructing. These tablets are not so bad if I take one at a time, instead of two. I took the recommended two tablets and noticed some relief right away. I was shocked, because the pain went from intense to mild within a twenty minute span. I felt much more relaxed and did not feel as much tension in my hands. I was able to close my ...

• DG Health Added Strength Headache Relief Tablets
      hands easier and did not feel that same swelling. The relief lasted about six hours and I did not feel the need to exceed the recommended dosage, like with some other pain relief tablets. I noticed that I did not even have to take them as often as recommended on some occasions.

I think that these tablets are a great product from Dollar General. I think they work just as good as more expensive brands, and I am happy that I can get something so potent for so

cheap. Though I know this bottle will last for quite some while, I already look forward to buying some more. I would recommend it to all of those that love Excedrin. I would also recommend it to anyone looking for a quality NSAID medication. The one and only real set back with this medication was the slight feel of nausea when I took them without eating. So I would like to warn those who plan on taking this medication to not take it on an empty stomach.

B. C. Turner says :

Has this product been taken from supply? We have several Dollar General stores in my area, and none have had them in stock for months. When I pull up the Dollar General site, they show all other pain relievers but not the headache pain relief in green.

mahesh says :

i this you didnt check it quite well.

here is the link for dollargeneral store dg health extra strength pain reliever tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268031440180831/k2311a038/3.8.11