Celine Dion Sensational Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • For a celebrity fragrance I think it is a winner
  • I recommend it for teenagers , to young ladies , and even us more mature ladies
  • It's staying power is one of the best things about it
  • For a less expensive perfume it's staying power is amazing
  • I love finding quality perfumes that are not overpriced

• by Gina Gott

Sensational, is one of my favorite Celine Dion Perfumes. It is a very lovely and long lasting perfume. I really think it represents the classy and fun loving Celine very well. For a celebrity fragrance I think it is a winner. If you are a fan of fruity floral scents then you will want to give this perfume a try. I wear this scent to work and out at night. It is a great all around perfume. It stands out , but is not overpowering. I usually get compliments every time I wear this perfume out. My husband is a big fan of it too. This is a great perfume to wear for just about any reason. It is very relaxing with a hint of sensuality to it.

This fragrance features many of my favorite notes. It has Plum , Apple , and Pear in it. There is some

Freesia , Mimose , and Orris Root in it. There is also some Jasmine , Lily of the Valley , and Sandalwood added to this sweet mixture. It finishes with a sexy blend of Musk and Amber. This fragrance is great for any age. I recommend it for teenagers , to young ladies , and even us more mature ladies. This fragrance is a scent that most people will enjoy. It is a perfect blend of fragrances that comes out as a sweet and flirty mix. It is a feel good scent and one that I wear pretty often.

Sensational , by Celine Dion is just right. What I mean is that it is not to light and not to strong. It is just the right amount of fragrance for a great everyday perfume. The longevity of this perfume is just right too. It lasts longer than a lot ...

• of more expensive perfumes that I own. It’s staying power is one of the best things about it. You can apply it when you wake up and it will still be on you when you head to bed the same night. For a less expensive perfume it’s staying power is amazing! I love finding quality perfumes that are not overpriced!

Sensational , is a deal. This perfume can be found many places. I have seen it at department stores like Kohls. It is also sold at most drug stores and other retail places that sell perfumes. I usually get mine from Walgreen’s drug store. A 1 oz bottle cost about $28.00. A 1.7 oz bottle usually is sold for about $35.00. You can’t find a much better price for a quality perfume like this one. The bottle that it comes in is cute. This fragrance is just a great value

for what you are getting! I really like wearing this perfume. It is a real winner.

All in all , this is the type of perfume that would make a great gift. It is suited for just about every age lady. It can be worn absolutely anywhere. The price is great. There is really nothing to not like about this stuff. It is not the boldest perfume nor the most discreet. It is just a nice - meet in the middle - scent. If you like or know someone that likes fruity floral perfumes , then you should get this one. It is a real masterpiece by the famous Celine Dion. This is a scent that you can’t go wrong with buying. It is a clean , fresh , and beautiful scent! Get it for yourself and you’ll see what I mean! Sensational by Celine Dion , is truly a sensational scent!

Celine Dion Sensational Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568031440170831/k2311a038/3.8.11