Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I was scared to try it because I already have very oily skin to begin with, and I thought that an oil-based product would worsen my breakouts from clogged pores due to excess facial oil
  • I think this product is perfect for me because I always wear something on my face like powder or makeup and I live in a city where I experience pollution on a daily basis
  • I definitely need something with which I can cleanse my pores without feeling as if I had stripped all my natural moisture from them

• by notebooker

Because of its expensive price, I would never have bought Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil on my own if I saw it at a local beauty products store. I was able to try it, though, thanks to my friend, who gave me the product after one of her trips abroad.

At first, I thought, the bottle looked very pretty, and I knew that the brand is one of the most popular in the world. However, I was

scared to try it because I already have very oily skin to begin with, and I thought that an oil-based product would worsen my breakouts from clogged pores due to excess facial oil. I do admit, however, that I was intrigued about what a cleansing oil can do, since I had never tried a similar product before. All my cleansers are either soap-based or non-soap-based, but none of them had oil as its primary ingredient.

Since the product was free anyway, I tried it on my face at night to remove my makeup. I was surprised to discover that it did a remarkable job of doing so. Unlike other products which need to be scrubbed on the face for them to remove every trace of blush, foundation, eyeshadow, or mascara, Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil easily does the job. What’s more, it does so without leaving my skin dry and sometimes irritated and ...

• Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil
      itchy, not to mention unsightly, after all the scrubbing. It really made me feel like I was able to effectively remove all my makeup without removing my natural skin moisture.

I think this product is perfect for me because I always wear something on my face like powder or makeup and I live in a city where I experience pollution on a daily basis. I definitely need something with which I can cleanse my pores without feeling

as if I had stripped all my natural moisture from them. For this, I can safely say that Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil is a great product. It’s just a shame that it costs too much. I do not think I will be able to afford a new bottle or even choose to save up for one. Nonetheless, for those who can spare about seventy bucks for cleansing oil, then by all means, use Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil.

Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031440080831/k2311a038/3.8.11