Nichido Liplicious  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this kind of glossy effect because it makes my lips look soft, smooth, plump, and kissable
  • I really love this product, and I am thankful that I have discovered it
  • I would definitely recommend it to other lip gloss lovers

• by notebooker

I used to be addicted to buying lip gloss. I had different kinds: flavored, unflavored, glitter, matte, and high-shine to suit my moods. I had the ones in tubes, in boxes, in bottles with wand applicators, and in other unusual containers. However, it wasn’t until I tried Nichido Liplicious that this addiction to buying them stopped.

The moment I tried Nichido Liplicious, I knew that I had found the perfect lip gloss that would keep me from buying other kinds of lip gloss.

Nichido Liplicious is unlike any other that I have tried before. It has a very smooth texture that makes it easy to apply, even for people who have difficulty with putting on makeup.

It is also very glossy on the lips. This is surprising for a petroleum-jelly-based lipgloss because other ones of this kind are matte on the lips or don’t give much shine. Before I discovered this product, I used to use liquid lip glosses with wand applicators to achieve this effect.

• Nichido Liplicious, however, gives the same effect without the need for an applicator. I love this kind of glossy effect because it makes my lips look soft, smooth, plump, and kissable. It also looks great in photos, if you like getting yours taken.

Nichido Liplicious also stays on the lips longer than liquid glosses, which is a plus for me, because I hate having to reapply after every few minutes.

Lastly, it has a subtle color that is suitable for people like me who

only want a little bit of color and hate using lipstick.

I really love this product, and I am thankful that I have discovered it. I would definitely recommend it to other lip gloss lovers. I only wish that there would be more shades available, because there are currently only a handful of them as compared to other brands which have a very wide selection of colors. For now, however, I am content with the shade I have because it is perfect for my yellow-toned skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318031439990731/k2311a038/3.8.11