Acer Aspire One 532h Notebook  » Computers  »
  • It is color white, which I think was only available in Japan at that time

• by messy hair girl

I have been using the Aspire One notebook for four months now. The model I have was bought in Japan for $349 (currency converts to about that much) and it was on sale, brand new. It is color white, which I think was only available in Japan at that time. But there is also Black and Red. I think I also saw a bright pink.

So far, the notebook is working fine.

No manufacturing defects. It is very light. One inch thick (ultra thin), and 10” screen which is very tiny. It has a 1GB memory and 250 GB HDD storage. The processor is Intel Atom, 1.66 GHz, 512 KB. It is fast enough for our use. And it came with free Windows 7 OS, which is unusual for Acer which is a company that is known for being inexpensive because they do not ...

• include the OS.

We normally just use the notebook to communicate with Skype, check email, Facebook and watch YouTube videos, blog. Nothing heavy, all normal none technical stuff, and it serves our purposes. There are 2 of us by the way using the notebook.

It’s great for students, and travelers. Light to carry, it came with its own sleeve. I wish it came with its own bag too like a laptop. But no.

If you use your computer to watch TV, listen to music or as a home entertainment system. This is not for you. Because the Aspire One has no CD or DVD drive. Just a USB port. Also, the screen is too tiny. You’ll get cross eyed. It is also not great if you write a lot, everyday. Because the screen is so small, it’s not practical at all for very heavy computer use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 198031439950731/k2311a038/3.8.11