Dell Dimension B110 Computer  » Computers  »
  • I didn't expect much from the system because it cost me under $400 (17 inch crt monitor included)
  • Dell support representatives are simply the best
  • My nephew mistakenly deleted something he should not have and I was able to chat with a dell representative to get the issue resolved
  • I love this system and the wonderful customer support

• by Angel705
      I just recently purchased a Dell Dimension B110 computer for my niece and nephew. The old computer died and needed to be replaced.

I didn’t expect much from the system because it cost me under $400 (17 inch crt

monitor included).

This system totally fooled me.

Not only did it have a pretty fast processor (intel celeron d) for basic email and other tasks, but I was also able to set it up without needing alot of tech ...

• knowledge.

Dell support representatives are simply the best.

My nephew mistakenly deleted something he should not have and I was able to chat with a dell representative to get the issue resolved.

The rep also shipped out a replacement

memory stick because it was covered under my warranty.

My next computer purchase will be another Dell.

I love this system and the wonderful customer support.

If you need an affordable computer for your child or self, keep Dell in mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19304143991230/k2311a043/4.3.07