Hot Wraps Bagel Smoked Bratwurst  » Food  »
  • When I bought these, I wasn't sure if they were going to be worth the money
  • It was a taste that was definitely different than you would expect from your traditional hot dog or brat bun and much softer than I thought it was going to be
  • But, they were definitely something different and I would recommend giving them a try if you are looking for something a bit different from your traditional lunch-time choices

• by Review Vigilante

Product description: A smoked bratwurst enwrapped in a bagel shell. These are sold in packages of 6 for around $6. 50 in select stores.

What I liked about this product: When I bought these, I wasn’t sure if they were going to be worth the money. But, they exceeded my expectations.

One of the biggest surprises for me was how filling they proved to be. They didn’t look very big and I figured

I would need to eat at least two to be satisfied when I had these at lunch.

But, I didn’t even make it through one of them and was full for several hours afterwards. I also wasn’t sure how well I would like the bagel part of this product but it ended up being a decent compliment to the bratwurst inside.

It was a taste that was definitely different than you would ...

• expect from your traditional hot dog or brat bun and much softer than I thought it was going to be. What I didn’t like about this product: While it didn’t taste too terrible, I thought the bratwurst (and the bagel for some weird reason) was a bit peppery and kind of wish they would have toned it down a little bit.

Also, if you are trying to stick to a diet, this

isn’t the product for you. I was reading the label and there were more than 300 calories in one of these things.

Oh, and a ton of salt too. My Final Opinion: I don’t know if I would want to eat these all the time or even more than once a week.

But, they were definitely something different and I would recommend giving them a try if you are looking for something a bit different from your traditional lunch-time choices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278031439870731/k2311a038/3.8.11