Cornell Haircare CH-E188 Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • So I decided to get the hair dryer just so that I could use it with my hair brush to just slightly curl my hair inwards and also to dry my hair a little faster especially if I was going out and was in a rush
  • Usually whenever I buy something I try to get the best of what I can without spending a lot yet get all the features that were important and be multi functional
  • The first thing that I noticed about the Hair dryer is that it is very lightweight and comfortable to hold and use
  • I do highly recommend the Cornell Haircare CH-E188 Ionic Hair Dryer

• by true_value

Well, I never really thought of getting a Hair Dryer to dry my hair just because the place where I live is hot and humid year round and there is nothing better than my hair taking longer to dry. The slight dampness of the hair actually cools my head and body and feels so refreshing and also because I always had short hair and it does not take too long to dry.

Ever since I recently decided to grow my hair a little bit longer I started having trouble styling it. I mean not really fancy styling or anything but just to make it look neater at the ends. I have wavy hair and they seem to have a mind of their own. So I decided to get the hair dryer just so that I could use it with my hair brush to just slightly curl my hair inwards and also to dry my hair a little faster especially if I was going out and was in a rush.

Usually whenever I buy something

I try to get the best of what I can without spending a lot yet get all the features that were important and be multi functional. After a few trips to the electrical stores and browsing through online descriptions I decided to go for an Ionic Hair Dryer as they are said to be much gentler and less harmful to hair than the conventional one that is said to just use direct heat and very damaging to hair.

When it came to choosing, there were so many hair dryers in the store from really cheap S$10.00 to super expensive like S$145 depending on the brand and functions. After much consideration I planned to get a hair dryer that was Ionic, had 1800watt power had a cool shot function and was foldable.

The one that seemed to fit my list of expectation and even more was the Cornell Hair care CH-E188 Hair Dryer. The price was just $S28.00 because it was on sale. Its actual regular price is S$36.00. I decided to buy it and I ...

• am so glad I did.

The first thing that I noticed about the Hair dryer is that it is very lightweight and comfortable to hold and use. It also looks nice and stylish. The one that I got is a lovely metallic blue and black. It is Ionic, has a cool shot function, has super grip handle, 1800watt power and has a quite motor. The additional bonus attachment that came with the pack was the Diffuser. I never knew what a diffuser is. I have seen this strange looking attachment in the stores but didn’t know what they were supposed to do but now I had it and also like what it does, it not only dries my hair without too much of concentrated heat but also helps curl and style my hair.

The dryer does have the concentrated nozzle as well which is great for using with a hair brush to style hair and also add volume to hair if one wants to. I have been using the hair dryer for couple

of months now and totally satisfied with how it work, feels in hand and with its easy storage. The cool shot function is useful to just make the air cooler right when I feel that it is a bit too hot. It has a two speed function that is quite handy.

Cleaning the hair dryer is quite simple and the attachments are easy to fix and remove. The plastic quality of the hair dryer is good and does not look cheap. It is great not only for use at home but also great for travelling. I find that the cord length and the size of the nozzle and the diffuser are just perfect.

Over all I feel that the Cornell Haircare CH-E188 is a great basic hair dryer with just enough features. Even though it claims to be quite it does make a lot of noise especially on the high speed setting. The only thing it does not have is a temperature control setting.

I do highly recommend the Cornell Haircare CH-E188 Ionic Hair Dryer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167031439680231/k2311a037/3.7.11