Colgate 360 Degree Sensitive Tooth Brush  » Health  »
  • But this time when I experienced continuous discomfort even after using my good old ‘Sensodyne tooth paste’- I decided to visit my dentist- who suggested that I use this tooth brush called –Colgate 360 Degree sensitive tooth brush along Sensodyne tooth paste
  • Using this for the first time- what really impressed me about this tooth brush was its ‘extra soft bristles’
  • Priced at $23.94(pack of 6), Colgate 360 Degree sensitive tooth brush does prove to be a great aid in keeping your teeth clean and also helping you tackle the problem of sensitivity in a convenient manner

• by rm002

Experiencing tooth sensitivity has now become a part and parcel of my life. Though the sensitivity seems is not a permanent affair, its onset always leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. But this time when I experienced continuous discomfort even after using my good old ‘Sensodyne tooth paste’- I decided to visit my dentist- who suggested that I use this tooth brush called –Colgate 360 Degree sensitive tooth brush along Sensodyne tooth paste.

When I happened to look at this brush for the first time – I was rather skeptical about the successfulness of this product. This tooth brush which looked quite similar to the other manual tooth

brushes I had used so far (except for the shape of the bristles)- made it rather hard for me to believe that this product could actually help me get some relief. But when I used it –I must say I was forced to change my opinion relating this product.

Using this for the first time- what really impressed me about this tooth brush was its ‘extra soft bristles’. These bristles felt so soft on my teeth that I could hardly feel them move on my teeth. In fact when that happened to touch my gums- I could only feel my gums massaged in a very delicate ...

• manner. But what really surprised me about this tooth brushes for the fact that its ‘tapered extra slim’ bristles reached conveniently in- between my teeth – giving my teeth a thorough cleanse in a rather simple and effective manner.

Colgate 360 Degree sensitive tooth brush indeed worked just amazingly on my teeth. Brushing my teeth with this tooth brush for about a week (2 times a day) almost helped me get relief from my sensitivity, thus making me feel completely at ease. In fact I even felt that this tooth brush with its raised rubber ribs and thumb grip area- allowed me to have a

better grip that the other manual tooth brushes I had used so far. But I must admit, that the unique ‘tongue cleaner’ and ‘cheek cleaner’ which featured in this tooth brush seemed to be of no use to me. While the tongue cleaner failed to clean my tongue successful, using it as a cheek cleaner almost hurt my inner cheeks –making it just impossible for me to use it anymore in the future.

Priced at $23.94(pack of 6), Colgate 360 Degree sensitive tooth brush does prove to be a great aid in keeping your teeth clean and also helping you tackle the problem of sensitivity in a convenient manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347031439640231/k2311a037/3.7.11