Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women  » Cosmetics  »
  • But though shaving off the hair did seem a convenient and easy affair, what sometimes bothered me after shaving was the fact that my skin not only felt dry but also witnessed red bumps- which sometimes felt quite irritable and uncomfortable too

• by rm002

I have always loved keeping my skin clean and ‘hair free’ and for this I always threaded and waxed off all my body hair whenever I felt it was required. However when it came in removing all the unwanted hair from under my arms- I preferred shaving them off rather than having them waxed. But though shaving off the hair did seem a convenient and easy affair, what sometimes bothered me after shaving was the fact that my skin not only felt dry but also witnessed red bumps- which sometimes felt quite irritable and uncomfortable too.

This why I was just prompted

to buy this product called – Pure silk moisturizing shave cream for women- during my recent visit to the market. What really fascinated me about this product was that this cream was not only ‘moisturizing ‘but also contained ingredients like ‘aloe’ which I believed always worked great wonders on my skin.

Using it for the first time indeed did leave me a feeling a little awkward. The fact that I had never used a shaving cream before and also the fact that I seen only the male members in my family use a ‘shaving cream’ – made it a little self- conscious about ...

• actually using it. But once I used it – all my phobia just disappeared and I just loved using it to the core.

Just a little bit of this shaving cream applied under my arms seem to give rise to a nice thick foamy lather – emitting a nice pleasant scent. When I started using the razor on my arms- I was just surprised. The razor glided so smoothly that I could hardly feel it touch my skin. But what really amazed me were the fantastic results I encountered after the shave.

The skin under my arm not only looked absolutely clean with no

stubble but also felt quiet soft and smooths to touch. But the greatest benefit of all was the fact that after using this shaving cream- all the itchiness which I experienced due to severe dryness reduced quiet dramatically – thus helping me heave a sigh of relief.

Pure silk moisturizing shave cream for women indeed proves to be a great boon to all women who are into shaving the unwanted hair on their body. Priced at $2.52, this shaving cream is perhaps an easy, simple and inexpensive aid to help you feel comfortable after shaving and also promises to deliver great results too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439620231/k2311a037/3.7.11