Noxzema Eyebrow Shapers
2.5
  • I think I will stick to shaping my eyebrows with tweezers instead because I have less irritation doing it this way and way less redness
  • However, the blade is not sharp enough so it doesn’t shape well and leaves lots of nicks and tiny cuts which I thought was horrible and painful
  • Come on I know some of you ladies get that and hate it
  • I would totally recommend this razor blades for this persons to any female to use

• by Soleil Robins

First off I am not one to use waxes or razors to shape my eyebrows, but I have tried the Noxzema Eyebrow Shapers to help add shape to my eyebrows and I have to say they are horrible. I think I will stick to shaping my eyebrows with tweezers instead because I have less irritation doing it this way and way less redness.

Okay so the Noxzema eyebrow shapers come in a package of 3. The razors are always different colors which I do not mind. There is one small blade on the eyebrow shaper razor with a protective moisturizing strip. However, the blade is not sharp enough

so it doesn’t shape well and leaves lots of nicks and tiny cuts which I thought was horrible and painful. My eyebrows actually looked worse after using this razor blades to shape my eyebrows instead of better. The area in which I removed the hair from with these blades was seriously red and started to sting like crazy. I had to put some soothing aloe on my eyebrow area to soothe the pair and redness right away. I simply just wanted to make my eyebrows nicely shaped in an arch and these razors didn’t do that for me at all. I even though the size of the razors ...

• were to large and didn’t help create the arch and curve I wanted it to in my eyebrows. It was to hard to handle as well. It slipped a lot out of my hand which I thought was dangerous considering my eyes were right under my eyebrows.

However, with all that begin said I will say these little eyebrow shaping razors do make excellent bikini shavers and I did get a nice clean shave in that area. I didn’t even have red bumps or irritation when I used my shaving crème and warm water along with it. It even helps shave off that ugly toe hair you don’t

like. Come on I know some of you ladies get that and hate it. I know I do and these razors shave it right off leaving my toes looking girlier than ever. I would totally recommend this razor blades for this persons to any female to use.

I do think the Noxzema Eyebrow Shapers are affordable and worth using around the bikini area only. Not for shaping the eyebrows. I would recommend you stick with your waxing and tweezers for that purposes. I do hope those of you who end up using these eyebrow shapers for your eyebrows have better luck using them and achieving the eyebrows you way.

Mia says :

Personally, I love the noxzema eyebrow shapers. I think that they are wonderful. They are easy to use and they do a great job on my eyebrows. They are the best eyebrow shapers that i have ever used and i will continue to use them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439540231/k2311a037/3.7.11