Vitex Negundo L ( Lagundi Tablets )
  • I think this is the repercussion of global warming
  • I love the taste of the tablet because when you put it in your mouth even for a couple of minutes, you can sense hints of grassy taste in your mouth and it does not have any bitter flavor at all
  • Another thing I like is that it has natural components
  • My only problem with it is that it cannot provide immediate relief especially when you are experiencing dry cough

• by ibizaspain

When you have a cough, it is always irritating. That is why I wanted to take a medicine that can expel the illness in no time. The sudden change in temperature has brought a lot of illness. In out house, all of the members of my family have been experiencing hard cough. It is obviously because of the weather change. I think this is the repercussion of global warming. During the morning, the sun shines scorchingly and by 1 in the afternoon, the temperature drops. Dark clouds then hover the sky and then it eventually rains. This kind of weather pattern has been happening the past few weeks and we

had cough because of this.

I took Lagundi tablets for my medicine because it has been advertised that it is a good remedy for coughs. It is natural and organically derived so it makes it more appealing to me. This is cheaper too around 3 Php each. Other leading brands can be as high as 100 Php. Thus I purchased good for one week prescription.

Lagundi is a shrub which has been declared by the Department of Health as a herbal medicine. Among its many benefits, it is well-known to cure cough and prevents asthma. It can also be good for dyspepsia and boils, pharyngitis and bronchitis. I love the ...

• taste of the tablet because when you put it in your mouth even for a couple of minutes, you can sense hints of grassy taste in your mouth and it does not have any bitter flavor at all. It is better compared to other tablets. Another thing I like is that it has natural components. You are sure that there are no chemicals or high dosage drugs that can provide long term ill effects. Especially for those who is frequented with these illness. Another good thing is the lack of sedating effects. Most cough tablets or syrups have this immediate implications. Robitussin can always make me feel sleepy and this
        really matters especially when you are a busy person. I cannot afford to feel sleepy with all the enormous task before me. Being safe this can also be taken on an empty stomach so this medicine is really good if components and side effects is concern.

My only problem with it is that it cannot provide immediate relief especially when you are experiencing dry cough. I took this for about five days already and I did not see any improvement at all. My throat is still itchy and I still cough occasionally. There is a good effect I felt with Robitussin because it can soften dry cough. This does not have the same effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267031439440231/k2311a037/3.7.11