Nars Orgasm Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out about this blush when I read an interview with my favorite print model
  • I discovered that many makeup artists and magazine editors recommend the product and it is a favorite in must-have lists
  • I am a self-confessed cheapskate, and definitely no maven when it comes to makeup, so this definitely hurt my wallet when I purchased it
  • Nonetheless, I was hopeful that with such a price, and with the amazing effect that it had on my favorite model, it had to be great
  • I think its especially perfect if you are using a summery dress and you want to look innocent and young

• by notebooker

I found out about this blush when I read an interview with my favorite print model. I have always thought that she looked very dainty and fresh in her photos, and I had a hunch that it was mostly because of her makeup. So when I read that she swears by Nars Orgasm Blush, I immediately searched for it. I discovered that many makeup artists and magazine editors recommend the product and it is a favorite in must-have lists.

I finally bought it from a local seller. I have to admit that the price

was a little disappointing, because for a small product it costs about thirty dollars. I am a self-confessed cheapskate, and definitely no maven when it comes to makeup, so this definitely hurt my wallet when I purchased it.

Nonetheless, I was hopeful that with such a price, and with the amazing effect that it had on my favorite model, it had to be great.

From the first time I used it, I knew why Nars Orgasm Blush was preferred by her and many other makeup artists and magazine editors. It has a subtle peach color ...

• that is perfect on my yellowish skintone. It also had just a little bit of shimmer that is not gaudy or tacky to look at unlike other blushes with the same feature. Of course, if you do not like shimmer, then you should just look for another product because even if the shimmer in this product is subtle, it still catches light and will definitely be noticed by other people.

I liked how it made my cheeks look like they had a nice and healthy flush, especially on days when I am deprived of

enough sleep and rest. I think its especially perfect if you are using a summery dress and you want to look innocent and young.

The powder itself is very light and easy to blend by even people like me who are definitely no experts.

Nars Orgasm Blush also looks great in photos. It makes me look like my makeup was done by a professional because of its subtle way of giving attention to my cheeks.

I totally love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a powder blush that is easy and subtle.

Nars Orgasm Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439380231/k2311a037/3.7.11