Casio Men’s Analogue Resin Strap Watch  » Watches  »
  • It was very cheap when I bought it, about £2.50, it was a silver coloured metal with a silver coloured metal strap
  • Considering it was cheap it lasted very well and it was only because the silver colour had come off the watch and left it looking very tatty that I decided enough was enough and a new watch was in order
  • The watch I decided on was the Casio Men's Analogue resin strap watch, model mq24 at a cost of £6.77
  • Although stated as a man's watch the face is not large, so I would have thought it would look quite small on a man's wrist, but it is perfect for my wrist and because it is a buckle strap there is no problem with adjustment
  • I would recommend this watch to both men and women, it is definitely a unisex watch, it is even suitable for children, certainly from about 10 or 11 years upwards

• by Annabel Roy

I don’t know about you but I’m one of those people who likes an everyday watch and a best watch. My previous everyday watch I had had for about five years. It was very cheap when I bought it, about £2.50, it was a silver coloured metal with a silver coloured metal strap. Considering it was cheap it lasted very well and it was only because the silver colour had come off the watch and left it looking very tatty that I decided enough was enough and a new watch was in order.

I went onto the internet and looked on

various auction sites, but eventually decided on purchasing a watch from Amazon. The watch I decided on was the Casio Men’s Analogue resin strap watch, model mq24 at a cost of £6.77.

The Casio Men’s Analogue resin strap watch is a very basic watch. It has a black face surround and a black resin all in one strap with buckle and a white face with numbers, black large and small hands and a black second hand. It is water resistant and runs on a lithium battery. Although stated as a man’s watch the face is not large, so I would have ...

• thought it would look quite small on a man’s wrist, but it is perfect for my wrist and because it is a buckle strap there is no problem with adjustment.

Before I bought the watch fro Amazon, I read the reviews, there were over 20 and they were all very positive, both from men and women and I must admit that I would tend to agree with their opinions on the Casio Men’s Analogue resin strap watch. I have had the watch now for about a month and have found it very comfortable to wear, it is a good time keeper

and doesn’t look out of place on your wrist no matter what type of clothes you wear, whether work clothes, casual or more formal wear it seems to blend in nicely.

I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for an inexpensive, reliable and good looking watch at just under £7 you can’t really go wrong and the fact that it looks good on your wrist is an added bonus. I would recommend this watch to both men and women, it is definitely a unisex watch, it is even suitable for children, certainly from about 10 or 11 years upwards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 647031439350231/k2311a037/3.7.11