Bed and Bath Body Works Sugar Scrub, Lavender and Vanilla
  • I love this product since it gives me wonderful clean skin without having to resort to the old pumice stone
  • This sugar scrub does have a different texture and is grittier and course than regular scrubs which I like
  • I totally recommend this sugar scrub especially if you like an effective defoliator and a good nights sleep

• by lisastar

Bed and Bath Body Works has such a wonderful selection of unique products including a line to help insomniacs overcome sleep problems. I love this product since it gives me wonderful clean skin without having to resort to the old pumice stone.

And clean skin bathed in lavender and vanilla essential is a perfect recipe to calm my body

and mind down enough so sleep is possible. This sugar scrub does have a different texture and is grittier and course than regular scrubs which I like. Most scrubs that I have used just don’t have enough abrasives to really clean my skin where a scrub is crucial. I like to use a scrub brush with medium strength bristles.

Bed and Bath Body Works Sugar Scrub has a brownish color that really looks like the brown organic natural sugar I would stir into a cup of hot tea with milk. I really like to take a nice hot bath and soak in the water for a good long time maybe 15 minutes just relaxing until the water ...

•  Bed and Bath Body Works Sugar Scrub, Lavender and Vanilla
      is a warm and then use the scrub with the brush. Breathing in the Lavender and vanilla scent is like putting icing on the cake.

Bed and Bath Body Works Sugar Scrub has wonderful moisturizers my skin just soaks up like, jojoba oils and sweet almonds. I won’t even need my normal moisturizing lotion afterward since my skin is

so soft and silky smooth. All I need after that is a soft pair of pajamas and a warm mug of cocoa and I am usually relaxed enough to sleep the night away.

I totally recommend this sugar scrub especially if you like an effective defoliator and a good nights sleep. At $16.00 for 13 ounces I would buy this again.

Diondra Pryce says :

re : I totally recommend this sugar scrub especially if you like an effective defoliator and a good nights sleep
h Body Works has such a wonderful selection of unique and beautiful products. I love this product since it gives me wonderful clean skin without having to resort to spending almost $ 50 on cream products that barley work for my skin

Diondra Pryce says :

I agree with this statement, not only do I need this for my insomnia, it also gives your face that shine and glow doesn’t leave your face dry or oily like most face scrub products

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439270131/k2311a037/3.7.11