Vaseline Sheer Infusion Mineral Renewal Body Lotion
  • This product is actually very decently priced for such a high end nae brand I think
  • I noticed that after a few weeks of using this product my skin was firmer, more radiant, had better color, and was very healthy feeling
  • It does not seem to agree with the heat where I live and does not go on near as well as it does in the winter
  • I would definitely recommend this to others even if it is only on a seasonal basis

• by jonna_daniels

One of the things that I hate most about my skin is that it is almost always dry. No matter what the season my skin is always in need of some body lotion or another. It is for this reason that I have tried dozens upon dozens of different body lotions. That being said one of my favorite winter lotions is Vaseline Sheer Infusion Mineral Renewal Body Lotion.

This product is actually very decently priced for such a high end nae brand I think. I pay about $9.00 for a 13.5 oz bottle with a pump top. You can purchase this product in a regular top, however I personally prefer the pump top. To me it is easier to use and makes more sense. I also like

the color of the bottle in that it features both blue and cream colors and it has the colors infusing into one another in the middle of the bottle. I really thought this was a great play on the products name and I liked the colors as they are very natural.

This product is one of my favorite winter lotions. The reason that I say this is that it has a very thick formula that goes on very smooth. The minerals in this product seem to really help nourish and moisturize the skin. I don’t mean just on the surface either. This product really seems to get down into the deeper levels of the skin. I noticed that after a few weeks of using this product my skin ...

• was firmer, more radiant, had better color, and was very healthy feeling.

There are a few things about this lotion that i did not like though. One is that it takes a while to soak into this skin. I had to wait 15 minutes before putting this lotion on and dressing. If you don’t you actually end up rubbing the lotion off and it leaves clumps all over the skin and your clothes. I also noticed that this lotion has a tendency to be very oily in the summer. It does not seem to agree with the heat where I live and does not go on near as well as it does in the winter. This is why I said it is one of my favorite “winter lotions’

it just does not perform as well in the summer. It does not dry into The skin well nor could I find where it had any SPF in it to help protect against the suns rays.

Overall it is a great lotion that I use just about every winter. It is one of the few lotions that I have found that truly works for my skin type. I do not mind only using it in the because it gives me opportunity to try different products. I give this product a 7 because of how well it works and it’s great price. I would definitely recommend this to others even if it is only on a seasonal basis.

If you like this review please vote for it. It is much appreciated.

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Mineral Renewal Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439250131/k2311a037/3.7.11