Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The reason I like this body lotion so much is because first off it is made from some seriously nice moisturizing ingredients such as oats, glycerin and a skin protectant called dimethicone
  • Otherwise I love that this body lotion is made with very few ingredients and is even fragrant free
  • I know immediately after using this body lotion my skin feels hydrated and soft, and it stays soft and hydrated throughout the day and night
  • With this lotion I have not had that problem yet
  • I will definitely be getting another bottle of this lotion when I run out

• by Soleil Robins

So last Sunday I picked up some Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. Oh my gosh, I have to say it was amazingly moisturizing and soothing to my rough red irritated skin. I have only been using this body lotion for 4 days and my skin is the softest is has ever been. I have used many lotions in my life time, but nothing compares to this one.

The reason I like this body lotion so much is because first off it is made from some seriously nice moisturizing ingredients such as oats, glycerin and a skin protectant called dimethicone. It also has some petroleum in

it for those of you who worry about ingredients such as that one. Otherwise I love that this body lotion is made with very few ingredients and is even fragrant free. It has no scent at all and it doesn’t make me sneeze or cause my skin to flare up in hives. I find the ingredients to be super soothing.

The body lotions comes in this awesome 12 fluid ounce bottle with a great hand pump. It is so easy to get the lotion out of the bottle when I need it right away. I am not fighting to squeeze the lotion out at all which ...

• I hate. You know what lotion bottles I am talking about. I even like the size and shape of the bottle because it fits nicely on my bathroom shelf.

The lotion itself is an off white creamy oat color. I find the lotion to be the right texture which is not to thick or to runny. It is just right! The lotion absorbs extra quickly into my skin too without leaving a greasy or oily feeling behind. I know immediately after using this body lotion my skin feels hydrated and soft, and it stays soft and hydrated throughout the day and night. I only need to

apply this body lotion once every 24 hours which is wonderful. I am so use to applying body lotion 3 to 4 times a day to prevent my skin from itching and drying out. With this lotion I have not had that problem yet. I have been using it every day after a warm shower and I find it works best this way.

I would so totally recommend this Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion to anyone looking for a natural soothing and hydrating body lotion that actually does what it is suppose too. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this lotion when I run out.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439230131/k2311a037/3.7.11