Luna Energy Bars
  • As far as things I dislike, I don't really have any except maybe making the bar size a little larger
  • I bought a box of 15 of the Lemon Zest, I just love the lemon flavor
  • I totally recommend Luna Bars to everyone especially women since you get the folic acid and calcium in each bar

• by lisastar

What first caught my attention to try Luna Bars was the packaging, a cute little blue box with a dusky moon and starry sky. Luna Bars are formulated for women in general but men can eat them too. They have added folic acid calcium, and iron plus antioxidants and protein in each bar. So these little bars make an excellent snack, only 180 calories compared to 250, and they are light and airy, not

heavy or compact like some energy bars can be. I would say Luna Bars remind me of a rice crispy bar but with soy crisps instead, or a chewy granola bar.

This product comes in assorted flavors such as Blueberry Bliss, Carmel Nut Brownie but my all time favorite is the Lemon Bliss and they really use lemon fruit pieces and lemon puree giving a nice zesty taste to every bite. I always ...

• keep a couple bars in my purse or backpack since they are so easy to take around anywhere I go. The Peanut Butter bars are really good and the coconut dipped in chocolate is almost sinful. I did not like the Berry Almond and the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut; well I don’t like white chocolate to much.

As far as things I dislike, I don’t really have any except maybe making the bar size

a little larger. And you don’t want to leave a box of these in a warm car or the yogurt topping will melt making a gooey mess. The price of each runs about $1.50 a bar if you buy them separately. I bought a box of 15 of the Lemon Zest, I just love the lemon flavor.

I totally recommend Luna Bars to everyone especially women since you get the folic acid and calcium in each bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031439180131/k2311a037/3.7.11