Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
  • But I need more than pretty packaging to make me say that I like a certain product
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion is the best body lotion I have ever tried
  • Its scent is one that is floral yet spicy and definitely memorable and quite sexy, I believe

• by notebooker

A friend gave me this body lotion as a gift. I admit I am personally not a huge fan of body lotions since I am often too lazy to put it on. So, I was surprised to have gotten this from my friend, who gushed to me about how great the product is. The packaging was very pretty, of course, so it made a little sense that my friend would give it as a gift. But I need more than pretty packaging to make me say that I like a certain product.

I applied Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom

Body Lotion on my arms, hands, legs, and feet. A mere few seconds after I tried it, I completely understood my friend. Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion is the best body lotion I have ever tried. Its scent is one that is floral yet spicy and definitely memorable and quite sexy, I believe. I am even convinced that it can substitute for perfume if you do not really like wearing perfume because its exotic scent lasts or several hours. Of course, for lazy people like me, that is a huge plus, because that means I do ...

• not have to keep reapplying it. I have never smelled actual cherry blossoms, so I cannot say whether they are faithful to that scent. Anyway, it does not matter for me, because I am extremely pleased with the scent.

As regards its texture, Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion makes my skin silky smooth and supple. Again, like the scent, this sensation lasts for a very long time, which is surprising for a body lotion since I imagine that the chemicals evaporate from your skin after a while. If it’s even possible for it to happen, this sensation

matches the scent very well because both the creamy texture and the exotic scent can evoke feelings of sensuality from the person wearing them.

I am happy, too, that the bottle lasts for a long time because I do not have to keep reapplying it when the scent or sensation is gone, so if you were to buy it from the store, I would say that you would get great value for your money. If I ever see this sold in local stores, I would definitly buy several bottles and give some to friends, too, so they would know how nice this product is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439070131/k2311a037/3.7.11