Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way it left me smelling and my bathroom
  • I even noticed my red rash healing up and going away
  • I totally would recommend the Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash to any female or male to use to help cleanse their body from head to toe and help them relax on stressful days
  • I will definitely be picking up another bottle of this body wash once I am out

• by Soleil Robins

Last Sunday I got some of the Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash and it was heavenly. It cleanses my body wonderful without making my skin to tight and dried out. It had the most amazingly heavenly scent as well. It was like a mixture of lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang. It was so nice. I love the way it left me smelling and my bathroom. The scent isn’t strong it is very light and airy. Didn’t make me sneeze 10 times in a row.

I even like the 12 ounce fluid bottle it comes in with a lavender colored cap that is very easy to

squeeze the thick foamy looking body wash out of that lathers amazingly well. The body wash was very rich in natural soothing and healing ingredients to like oats, coconut oil, vitamins, wheat starches, minerals, and natural moisturizers. My skin felt super nourished after using this body wash and it was very soft and cleaned. I even noticed my red rash healing up and going away. I even got razor burn yesterday and it soothed it right away. It was wonderful. Plus I usually have super dry flaky skin and the last couple of days my skin has improved so much it doesn’t feel dried out ...

• and itchy anymore.

The way I find best to use this herbal scented body wash is by getting into my shower and pouring a huge glob of the body wash directly onto my wash cloth. Then I lather up from head to toe. The body wash lathers up nicely with light foamy bubbles. I even have found this body wash rinses off amazingly. The scent like I said is heavenly and actually does help relieve stress and tension. I feel more relaxed lately especially when I used this body wash in my bath to help calm my mind down before bedtime. I find it has

helped get me to sleep nicely. The scent of the body wash last on my skin too so I am constantly breathing in the relaxing aroma.

I totally would recommend the Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash to any female or male to use to help cleanse their body from head to toe and help them relax on stressful days. I find the body wash to be expensive, but well worth the money because it is made from good quality ingredients and you get a good amount in the bottle. I will definitely be picking up another bottle of this body wash once I am out.

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031439020131/k2311a037/3.7.11