Avon Lift & Tuck Firming Cream
  • I consider Avon a good company that offers its customers quality products, a wide variety, and reasonable prices
  • They are constantly coming up with new and innovative products, although I have found that they also seem to discontinue products that I love
  • Like a lot of women I know, I have tried numerous products to try to lift, firm, and improve the appearance of problem areas on my body such as stomach, buns, and thighs
  • The cream has a nice smell, which I like because I apply the cream in the morning and before bed, so I am pretty much smelling it all day
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cream that helps improve the look of sagging skin or cellulite

• by kaygen

I consider Avon a good company that offers its customers quality products, a wide variety, and reasonable prices. They are constantly coming up with new and innovative products, although I have found that they also seem to discontinue products that I love. This is exactly what happened with Avon’s Lift & Tuck Firming Cream. I had finally found a product that worked for me and did just what it claimed, only to find that it was no longer available to order through the Avon web site. The good news is that you can still purchase it online through sites such as Amazon or Ebay. I continue to find this product on those sites, and I will re-purchase it as long as I can find it.

Why? It works!

Like a lot of women I know, I have tried numerous products to try to lift, firm, and improve the appearance of problem areas on my body such as stomach, buns, and thighs. Although I am not overweight, I still have some cellulite and flabby skin in some areas. Most other products I have tried do little more than just moisturize the areas, but this cream from Avon really does make the areas appear firmer and also reduce the look of the cellulite.

The cream comes in a white tube, and the cream itself is kind of peachy, flesh-colored. The cream has a nice smell, which I like because I apply the cream in the morning and before bed, so I am pretty much ...

• smelling it all day. The scent is not overwhelming or harsh, but rather light and pleasant. I massage the cream into problem areas and then let it dry before getting dresses. The cream is medium-thick, but it absorbs within a minute or two. My skin always feels immediately smoother after applying this product. The cream makes your skin feel baby-soft. The difference in the feel of my skin when using this product is actually quite dramatic. If I forget to use it or skip a day, I can tell that my skin feels rougher and dryer.

The best thing about this product is the results. I would consider this the best firming or anti-cellulite product I have ever used. The results are visible within

a few days, and after two weeks, you will be surprised at how good your skin looks and feels.

Avon has since introduced new firming and anti-cellulite products, and in my opinion, none of them measure up to the original Lift & Tuck. So, even though I have to search the internet a bit to find it, it’s worth it because it’s the best product I ‘ve found thus far. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cream that helps improve the look of sagging skin or cellulite. The price is reasonable as well, at about $15 per tube. This price varies, depending on where you order the product from, but no matter what you pay, it’s worth it for the great results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031438920531/k2311a036/3.6.11