Family Guy TV Episode: Road to the Multiverse  » TV  »
  • I think the best part of this episode is seeing the various Family Guy characters in a variety of situations that are farfetched but very funny
  • The best part, for me, was the dimension that had everyone drawn as Disney characters
  • I love how the world seemed perfect until they beat up the one Jew that lived there
  • That part where they were in a world run by dogs with humans as the pets was actually funnier than I thought it would be
  • If you have a chance to watch it, I would highly recommend it because I know I would watch it a second time if given a chance to

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Stewie builds a device that can transport him and Brian between dimensions. However, while traveling, the device seems to malfunction and they are transported at random instead and need to find their way home.

What I liked about this episode: I think the best part of this episode is seeing the various Family Guy characters in a variety of situations that are farfetched but very funny.

The best part, for me, was

the dimension that had everyone drawn as Disney characters.

This was actually pretty funny, especially when Joe was the teapot and Quagmire was a bird.

I love how the world seemed perfect until they beat up the one Jew that lived there.

That part where they were in a world run by dogs with humans as the pets was actually funnier than I thought it would be.

I loved how the human Brian ...

• manages to get to their home dimension only to get killed by a car seconds later.

Of course, I do have to say that wasn’t as much of a surprise as I thought it would end up being.

What I didn’t like about this episode: This probably isn’t that big of a deal.

But that part where Stewie didn’t realize he had a button on his remote to send him to random dimensions

really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

After all, he built it.

You think he would know what that button was.

My Final Opinion: Overall, I think this was a pretty clever episode and it is easily the best of the “Road to” episodes with Brian and Stewie.

If you have a chance to watch it, I would highly recommend it because I know I would watch it a second time if given a chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 106031438810531/k2311a036/3.6.11