Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • My excessive armpit sweating has been a personal problem for a long time, and I have tried everything from roll-ons to formulations made by my dermatologist to crushed natural minerals and plant extracts
  • After I noticed that, I always made it a point to put on my shirt first before using Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant
  • However, after a few months, I think I developed a tolerance for it

• by notebooker

My excessive armpit sweating has been a personal problem for a long time, and I have tried everything from roll-ons to formulations made by my dermatologist to crushed natural minerals and plant extracts. Nothing seemed to work.

One day, while I was watching television, I saw some local ads for Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant. I thought, what do I have to lose by trying it? It might be the perfect product for me.

I tried the product and

I instantly fell in love with its sheer texture. The Powder Fresh scent was lovely and discreet, and after a while I also tried Floral Bouquet and Spring Fresh which were equally as pleasing. It was also able to control my underarm sweating for some time.

What I did not like about the product was that it may leave ugly white streaks on your shirt if you use it before you put on clothing. These streaks do not ...

• disappear even if you dab on some rubbing alcohol or water. After I noticed that, I always made it a point to put on my shirt first before using Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant. Also, it may leave yellowish stains that are impossible to remove on the underarm part of your white clothes so you have to be very careful if you do not like such stains.

I did not mind those inconveniences all that much since it

was more important for me that it controlled my sweating and body odor. However, after a few months, I think I developed a tolerance for it. Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant lost its effect on me and I had to search for another good underarm product.

I would say that Secret Sheer Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant is a good product, but it still has a lot of things to improve on if it is to become the perfect anti-perspirant and deodorant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031438800531/k2311a036/3.6.11