Priano Angel Hair Pasta Nests  » Food  »
2.5
  • Part of the reason for this is the nests made it easier to figure out how much pasta to make and, since they stay in one piece while cooking, they were definitely a unique thing to have on our dinner plate
  • In fact, if you throw a party, I think this would be something to consider just because it is so unique

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Angel Hair Pasta in the shape of bird’s nests. My parents found a nice-sized box of these at one of our local stores for around $2.

What I liked about this product: The bird’s nest shape wasn’t something that really attracted me to this product at first.

But, after making this last night, I have to admit

I was actually kind of a fan of it.

Part of the reason for this is the nests made it easier to figure out how much pasta to make and, since they stay in one piece while cooking, they were definitely a unique thing to have on our dinner plate.

In fact, if you throw a party, I think this would be something to consider just because it is so unique.

People could even pick up each nest using their hands (or some sort of serving utensil).

Another reason why I liked the nests was the fact my kids loved them.

Again, it was different for them because of the shape and I think they enjoyed eating the ...

• Priano Angel Hair Pasta Nests
      pasta a little bit more than they would had we just made traditional angel hair pasta to go with dinner.

What I didn’t like about this product: Other than the shape, there wasn’t much that was unique about this pasta.

When we ate it, it tasted just like every other brand of pasta we have ever eaten.

So, while

the shape is unique, don’t expect much else from it.

My Final Opinion: I think this is a great product if you have kids because it is something a little different to spice up lunch or dinner.

However, if you are just looking for pasta, I think you are better off just buying a regular box of it just to save yourself some money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276031438790531/k2311a036/3.6.11