IKEA Singapore  » Furniture  »
Singapore
  • However, in Singapore, the 2nd branch only opened not too long ago
  • Friendly staff are around he many customer service stations to provide on site sales and other advices

• by Vincz
      IKEA has been a hit in many European countries. However, in Singapore, the 2nd branch only opened not too long ago.

Once the only store situated in the Western side of Singapore, now, a new

branch has surfaced to enhance the services to residents on the East.

IKEA Singapore has furnitures conceptualised in Europe, and applicable in use to Singapore.

Designs varies tremendously and caters to all generations.

I myself ...

• is an IKEA furniture supporter and during my time in University, my hostel was filled with IKEA products, and so are my neighbours.

Services at IKEA is first class.

Organised and detailed showrooms and walkways

guide the crowd to the many different sections.

Friendly staff are around he many customer service stations to provide on site sales and other advices.

With the 2nd branch now in full fledge, I fear the worst for the competitors.

IKEA Singapore
    lilian tan says :

Request for Latest product catalog Can you please send the latest product catalog to us? We are looking for bookcases and it will save us much time if we have the catalog and know what to order in advance. Thanks and it will save us a few trips to your store too. who can we give our address to?

John says :

You can actually view it online, or get it from a local store, here’s a link:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57304143871230/k2311a043/4.3.07