Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional
  • I love that the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional product is so versatile
  • I prefer to use it under my makeup but if I ever want to use it over my makeup, it only requires patting the product on lightly and blending it in
  • Another thing I like about the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional is that it is oil free
  • That is something that you should definitely realize before purchasing this product

• by Intensify

I purchased the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional for $28 plus tax. Basically, this is a balm that helps to make your pores appear smaller. It is also supposed to help make the skin smoother. The product is translucent in color. So far, I have really loved using this product. It has been very effective at making my pores look a lot smaller.

To be honest, I was very skeptical about this product even after purchasing it. I did not think that it would effectively make my pores look smaller than they actually are. That is a very hard feat to accomplish, but fortunately, this product delivered the results promised on the packaging. My pores instantly looked so much smaller. This stuff

really does work. It is very easy to use. All I have to do is pat it onto my face. I love that the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional product is so versatile. It can either be used under makeup or over makeup. I prefer to use it under my makeup but if I ever want to use it over my makeup, it only requires patting the product on lightly and blending it in. This is a very easily blendable product. Another thing I like about the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional is that it is oil free. This is a definite plus because I have oil-prone skin and products with oil tend to exacerbate the situation and cause acne or other irritation.

• Another plus is that this product is incredibly lightweight so even if I already have concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, and all of the other products in my extensive makeup routine on, this does not make my skin feel too bogged down with product. As if all the things I mentioned before didn’t make this product spectacular, another wonderful thing is that you only have to use a small amount of this product each time, so the tube will last for a very long time.

The only sad thing about using this product is that the results are only temporary. As soon as this product is washed off of the skin, the pores on my face go back to looking just

as large as they were before. This only reduces the appearance of the pores, not the size of the pores themselves. That is something that you should definitely realize before purchasing this product. You can sort of think of this product as an illusion. It is a quick, temporary fix rather than a permanent solution. Despite this fact, I still love this product and will definitely continue to use it in the future. Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional a rating of a 9 out of 10. It does exactly what it promises to do. It’s oil free, easy to blend, and smooth in texture. Even though the effects of this product do not last forever, I still love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438540231/k2311a034/3.4.11