Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
  • Even though I do not consider myself very artistic, I was very happy with the results that I got from these pens
  • I really love that these pens have nail polish that is water based so that if I make a mistake, all I have to do is wipe the design off and start over

• by Intensify

I always have my nails painted. Without nail polish on, I feel sort of naked in a weird way. Usually, I have a pretty bold color like pink or even blue because I do not have the sort of job that would frown upon bright colors. I definitely like to experiment.

Recently, I purchased Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens from my local Walgreen’s because I wanted to experiment not only with different colors but also with decorating my nails. Each pen is about five dollars and there are a wide variety of available colors. I purchased two

pens: one in hot pink and the other in red.

I have always wanted to get more creative with my nails and I saw these nail pens as the perfect opportunity to do so. Even though I do not consider myself very artistic, I was very happy with the results that I got from these pens. I could create a french manicure (using the red color as the tip and a lighter pink color as the base) and my nails looked really good.

I can create very precise lines without very much effort at all which makes

it perfect for french manicures as well as other designs like little flowers, hearts, stars, or whatever else I may be feeling like drawing on my nails at the moment. It allows me to be very artistic and creative without very much effort. I have gotten so many compliments on my nails since starting to use the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen.

I really love that these pens have nail polish that is water based so that if I make a mistake, all I have to do is wipe the design off and start over. The fact ...

• Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
      that this is mistake proof is very good for people like me.

Even though there are a lot of things that I do like about the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, I do not have a completely positive review to give.

The really sad thing about this product is that the polish itself is not that long lasting. It chips very easily. This is a major drawback because I do not like spending time creating intricate designs on my nails only to have them chip off within a day or two.

This is one of the least

long lasting nail polish products I have ever used. There must be something about the formula of the polish that does not lend well to staying chip-free. Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen a rating of a 6 out of 10.

I was initially very excited about this product, but the fact that the polish does not last long without starting to chip and fade really disappoints me. I will probably use up the rest of the products I have already purchased but search for a different brand of nail polish pen in the future.

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438530231/k2311a034/3.4.11