Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid
  • When I made the purchase, the saleslady gave me a few tips regarding how to use this product the best way
  • Blending of this product is very easy which I love
  • It is very creamy and feels amazing once on the lid
  • I have noticed that this product does effectively brighten my eyes
  • I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid for about $14. The product is an eyelid primer but the difference between it and other eyelid primers is that it also has color correcting properties. It is yellow in color and it apparently works to hide redness and any discoloration that may be on the eyelids. It promises to make eyes look more refreshed. When I made the purchase, the saleslady gave me a few tips regarding how to use this product the best way. She told me not to use a sponge. Apparently, using my fingers would be fine. I followed her advice and found it to be true. Blending of this product is very easy which I love. I do not

have to work at it for ages to get it to do what I want. I just swipe some of this product with my finger and pat it onto my eyelids.

I love the consistency of the Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid product. It is very creamy and feels amazing once on the lid. I have noticed that this product does effectively brighten my eyes. It is the perfect thing for me to use first thing in the morning to disguise the fact that I am really tired. It makes my eyes go from looking dull and tired to more awake and radiant. I can use this to make myself look alert even if I am feeling really tired. This is one of ...

• those products that is great for mornings when I am running late and do not have much time to spend putting on makeup but need a quick something to appear just a little better. Even though this product is a primer, sometimes I just use it all by itself as an eye brightener to get a really natural look. It is a great primer and does help make my eye shadows last a lot longer than they would without it. One thing that pleasantly surprised me about the Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid is that it does not look yellow when you apply it.

I have a darker skin tone and I was afraid that this would make my eyes look funny

if it just stayed yellow and didn’t blend in. Fortunately, it just brightens the skin without actually turning the lid yellow. If I ever have any redness, this product completely hides it. Fortunately, I do not have any discoloration on either of my eyelids so I do not know whether this product actually does hide discoloration as well. This product is also very long lasting.

Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid a rating of a 9 out of 10. There are so many things that I love about it. I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future. It not only brightens my eyes but also makes my makeup last longer. It does exactly what it claims to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438510231/k2311a034/3.4.11