Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Blow Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are several things I like about the Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Blow Dryer
  • It is not completely silent, but it is definitely not as loud as the blow dryers that my roommates are using
  • This is a good value and I highly recommend it

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Blow Dryer. To be honest, the thing that initially attracted me to this product was the color. It is bright orange in color and is hard to miss on the shelf. I did my research and decided that this product was affordable and probably worth buying. I only paid about $25 plus tax to get this blow dryer which is very reasonable.

There are several things I like about the Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Blow Dryer. The first is that it is quiet. I don’t know about you, but I hate how loud blow dryers are. This can be particularly annoying when you live in an apartment with other female roommates. This blow dryer

makes me not feel so guilty about blow drying my hair either early in the morning or late at night, because it is so much more quiet than the typical blow dryer. It is not completely silent, but it is definitely not as loud as the blow dryers that my roommates are using. I like that this blow dryer has three different heat settings and 2 different speed settings. The blow dryer that I owned before this one only had two different heat settings: “high” and “low” heat. This one gives me more options and it also has two different speeds which is new to me. This blow dryer is also a lot lighter in weight than the one I previously owned. I really like that ...

• it is lighter because that means that I do not get as tired trying to hold the blow dryer above my head for long periods of time. It is much easier to maneuver. Obviously, one of the most important things about any blow dryer is what it does to the hair. This one is very kind to my hair. It makes my hair look smoother and more manageable. This blow dryer does not leave my hair frizzy like my old one and that probably has something to do with the fact that this one is ionic so it helps enhance the shine and reduce the frizz. Something about its ionic properties helps to lock in moisture which I definitely notice because I do not have to
        use nearly as much product on my hair after blow drying as I once did. As mentioned earlier, another thing to love about this blow dryer is the bright orange color. It definitely stands out.

Overall, I have to give the Conair 259 Infiniti Pro AC Motor Blow Dryer a rating of a 8 out of 10. It is a very impressive, affordable blow dryer. It is a wonderful replacement for my other blow dryer which, by the way, was much more expensive but not as good. This blow dryer has two different attachments, three different heat settings, and two different speeds. For only twenty five dollars, it really does do a lot. It even comes with a four year warranty. This is a good value and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438500231/k2311a034/3.4.11