Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like to use leave-in conditioner when I am either feeling particularly lazy or when I am in a huge rush and do not really have the time to devote to my normal hair care routine
  • Unfortunately, I was not happy with the results I noticed from the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
  • I will definitely not repurchase this product in the future
  • There are other leave-in conditioners that work a lot better (and that even cost less)

• by Intensify

I like to use leave-in conditioner when I am either feeling particularly lazy or when I am in a huge rush and do not really have the time to devote to my normal hair care routine. Some leave-in conditioners are pretty worthless and do not do much to keep my hair healthy. Recently, I purchased the Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner. An eight ounce container of this product retails for twelve dollars. I purchased mine from Sephora but I have also seen it available for order on many websites like Amazon.

I was very excited to use this product because I have had a lot of success with

the Carol’s Daughter product line in the past. This product, however, was the exception to the rule. Unfortunately, I was not happy with the results I noticed from the Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner. This product comes in the form of a spray. I really do not like the smell of it at all. The vanilla scent is way too strong and overpowering. That, alone, was not enough to make me dislike the product. My biggest pet peeve about it was that it does not detangle the hair at all. That is the thing I look for most in a leave-in conditioner: detangling properties. After using this ...

• product, my hair was still just as tangled as it normally is after washing. I could not run a comb through it at all. It was so bad that I actually had to re-wet my hair and use a different conditioner to be able to finally work a comb through it. Another thing that I do not like about this product is that it seems to remove moisture from my hair rather than add to it. After doing the styling that i normally do after each wash, my hair looked a lot more dry and fragile than normal. My hair was also a lot more frizzy than normal.
        It was just unmanageable and unhealthy looking. Honestly, the Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner just left my hair a mess. I have used much cheaper leave-in conditioners that work better than this one.

Overall, I have to give the Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner a rating of a 5 out of 10. It just did not live up to the expectations I had for it. I can’t stand the smell and I didn’t get any of the good results that were promised on the packaging. I will definitely not repurchase this product in the future. There are other leave-in conditioners that work a lot better (and that even cost less).

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438490231/k2311a034/3.4.11